Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ursa Minor


I love you.
like the sun crossing the sky,
you're the reason why
I want to take this farther.

I look at you,
like I'm staring right through you,
and I thought you should know
that you're who I pursue.

Today I fell down,
and bruised my shin with your heart
I can't believe how perfect this has been
ever since the very start.

I notice the smoothness of your skin
the way your collarbones meet Polaris
they are the wonderful part of our Ursa Minor
we glitter brighter than ever.

That sudden day
we stopped our communication
intuition and your sudden radiation
it was different, an uncalled aberration.

What glitters is gold I'm told
it seems as of late, we just unfold
its not supposed to be like this
the tide doesn't come in as far.

Remember those days we sat on that log,
our affection just went just so far
starry eyed in that fog I swear!
you''ll make it through, I promise.

I touch you once,
I touch you twice, I won't let go at any price;
I needed you now, like I needed you than
You always said we'd meet again.

The crunching of your steps
we don't see eye to eye
the way you shudder at goodbye
the look over your shoulder
I realize you couldn't be any colder.

-Tyler Stunna-



No comments:

Post a Comment