Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Unpredictable seas.



You keep me hanging on, practically pulling me in
Pushing my thoughts out, let me take ahold of you
Grasp my hands, break me down like this
You're the only one I would take a shot on
After all, without us, without this,
We'll be doing these circles in distress
So keep me hanging on, when I'm around you
I'm totally all that you know is right
Your heart says yes, your head says stay tonight
You're everything that excites me
Could this be out of sight, for you to be the only one
I would take a shot on.
Let's push your back onto this cold hard pavement
Remove this barrier of predictability, I'm hoping to
Make this out of line, break you down with
Intertwined fingers and my vulnerable emotions
You're not the only one girl, and you won't be the last
But I'm willing to sail onto the seas, our flag at full mast
The seas rough, tossing, unpredictable.
Like us.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love this!

Kimberly said...

I can't find your email on here...please drop me a line if you have a chance: polly_amorous@hotmail.com

Post a Comment