Saturday, October 6, 2012

Truth, Volume 1

It's clearly not right if it's not tonight.
Enraptured, tantalizing, seductive thoughts of us swirl around
Posing remarkable thoughts of self doubt, self deprecation, and promoting dissatisfaction
Reasons of promise, desire, the realization of failure

Let it be
Let it be

Like a long winded movie or a painful wedding
The script drags on, without ending
Is it worth knowing how exhausted I am
Of all that I know and love to feel
It's all the same
Another girl, another planet 

Everything is perfect for you they say
If that was true, why do I want what I can't have every day?
When I look anyways, when I know the path that road goes?
This is the truth, Volume 1
The hardest of all is admitting pure selfishness is my greatest downfall 







No comments:

Post a Comment