Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You're crazy, I'm crazy for you


Sometimes putting things on paper makes things easier to feel.
And isn't that what we are, living breathing forums of feelings?

I love European music.
You're crazy for the most local indie underground bands
I'm all about Edward Maya, Dash Berlin, and a State of Trance
You're singing the latest rounds on a greasy bar stage
a crowded room, a loud table at the back
drifting smoke wafting through the air,
intoxicating, in your veins, choking you up
if it's not despair, it's just you reaching out
for what you want, someone to hold you close, tell you
it's going to be alright
Why keep running, leaving a trail of mistakes behind
night after night?

We, we were lost
This, walk of pain
I miss you so much, now I call again

So different in so many ways
you're into plays and honestly you couldn't care less
about fashion, sports, or the latest cars
we're so different, but we have one thing in common
a mutual agreement, from a thousand different arguments
we can't fight us anymore
I don't mind you under my skin, I don't find it irritating

Europe 2011

1 comment:

MelTing said...

Sometimes putting things on paper, clarifies how you feel...

Post a Comment